I am currently making series' of grouped-paintings surrounding subjects such as global warming and sea-level rise, the planet Venus, avian courtship rituals, urbanity, utopia, consumerism and absurd yoga poses.
The paintings hold a mirror up to contemporary human activity, exploring the world through varied collated source material grouped together like stolen stills from films. They consider our 'developed' vs primitive identities through our present relationship with the natural world as well as with each other. Religion and mythology are also key subjects.
Born 1988 in Plymouth, United Kingdom, currently lives and works in Budapest, Hungary.
- After Eden, Latarka Gallery, Budapest, Hungary
- Here, There, and Everywhere: Eurasian Cities, Asia Culture Center, Gwangju, Korea, Republic Of.
- Brody Anonymous Project, Art Market Budapest, Budapest, Hungary.
- Cat Cot Dot Dog, AQB Residents Annual Exhibition, Art Quarter Budapest, Budapest, Hungary.
- AQB Artist-in-Residence Program, Art Quarter Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
- Alumni Summer Studio, Plymouth College of Art, Plymouth, United Kingdom
- Heist, Heist, Exeter Guildhall Shopping Centre, Exeter, United Kingdom.
- BAS7 Fringe Exhibition, The Pipe Gallery, Plymouth, United Kingdom
- U1 Studios Collective Summer Exhibition, FortyFive Cafe & Gallery, Plymouth, United Kingdom.
- BA Summer Show, Plymouth College of Art, Plymouth, United Kingdom.
- U1 Collective, Plymouth Art Centre, Plymouth, United Kingdom.
2007 - 2010 - Plymouth College of Art, Plymouth, United Kingdom BA (hons) in Fine Art Practices