My paintings aim to hold a mirror up to contemporary western culture, exploring the world through varied collated source materials collaged or grouped together like stolen stills from films. They consider our domesticated vs primitive identities through our relationship with the natural world, the internet, and each other. Religion and mythology are also key subjects.
Born 1988 in Plymouth, United Kingdom.
- After Eden, Latarka Gallery, Budapest, Hungary
- Here, There, and Everywhere: Eurasian Cities, Asia Culture Center, Gwangju, Korea, Republic Of.
- Venice Agendas: The Right to Fail, Turner Contemporary, Margate, UK
- Brody Anonymous Project, Art Market Budapest, Budapest, Hungary.
- Cat Cot Dot Dog, AQB Residents Annual Exhibition, Art Quarter Budapest, Budapest, Hungary.
- AQB Artist-in-Residence Program, Art Quarter Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
- Alumni Summer Studio, Plymouth College of Art, Plymouth, United Kingdom
- Heist, Heist, Exeter Guildhall Shopping Centre, Exeter, United Kingdom.
- BAS7 Fringe Exhibition, The Pipe Gallery, Plymouth, United Kingdom
- U1 Studios Collective Summer Exhibition, FortyFive Cafe & Gallery, Plymouth, United Kingdom.
- BA Summer Show, Plymouth College of Art, Plymouth, United Kingdom.
- U1 Collective, Plymouth Art Centre, Plymouth, United Kingdom.
2007 - 2010 - Plymouth College of Art, Plymouth, United Kingdom BA (hons) in Fine Art Practices